20 Motivational Quotes for Students to Help You Kickstart Your Day!
What is motivation? Motivation is a drive that pushes you towards doing or completing a certain action. It is the reason behind which you do something, be it a small action of waking up in the morning or towards achieving a big career objective.
Motivation can be your passion, will, or just plain stubbornness as well. It guides you and pushes you towards striving for something you want or feel you require in order to move forward.
Students today may lack a certain sense of motivation. The reason being that education has become so vast and the world is full of competition. The competition with respect to careers, futures, and different opportunities has been rising and hence a bunch of aspiring students lacks the motivation to go forward with their objectives.
In addition to that, there are plenty of other factors that the youth or students today need to be motivated towards.
Therefore, it is important to inculcate the motivational factor in the educational system in order to provide students with the desire to achieve their goals and do better.
Some of the ways that this can be done is by providing them with incentives or by encouraging the students as they look to the teachers for approval with respect to their tasks.
Motivation, if non-existent can be inspired in people, especially students as they have impressionable minds.
Some quotes to inspire motivation in students are:
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”– Maya Angelou.
- “If you hear a voice within you say, ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” — Vincent Van Gogh
- “Skill is only developed by hours and hours of work.” — Usain Bolt
- “You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined.” — Denzel Washington
- “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.” — unknown.
- “You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” — Nelson Mandela
- “Education is something we have to keep pursuing day after day.” — Premier Brian Gallant.